Find Support Here to
Bring the Gifts of Yoga to Kids
Yoga Alliance has set the highest standards for children's yoga teachers, requiring yoga teacher to earn a 95 Hour specialty training with a Registered Children's Yoga School (RCYS).
These 95 Hour must include an understanding of child development, age appropriate activities, teaching methodology, anatomy and physiology, and yoga philosophy taught in a way that children can understand.
Young Yoga Masters meets the Yoga Alliance RCYS Requirements
The 95 Hour Certificate includes:
- 72 Hours of Self-Paced training watching videos of a cohort complete the training,
- 23 Hours in the Mentorship and Business Accelerator. You'll have 1 year to complete a minimum of 14 Hours of Real-time (Zoom) Training + 9 Elective Hours (Real-time or Self-paced)
Young Yoga Masters Registered Training
The Young Yoga Masters includes all of this and more, and ensures you graduate as a well rounded children's yoga teacher.
Get on the newsletter for updates.
New 2024 Founders Cohort opens for registration till March 31, 2024.
Who Can Take the Training?
Yoga Alliance registration is voluntary, you do not have to be a yoga teacher to teach yoga to children.
Who takes the training:
- school teachers,
- early childhood educators,
- school/daycare admin staff,
- school principals, daycare directors and supervisors,
- counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists,
- coaches and club leaders,
- community leaders
- parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles,
- yoga teachers looking to niche in kids yoga or earn their RCYT designation.
If you have a passion for yoga and want to share the joy of yoga with children, this certification prepares you and supports you while you complete the training and after.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about the levels of certification and 2024 Training Provisions for kids yoga teachers and other FAQ's here.