Let's Meet Online
Let's meet online for a free kids' yoga teacher training with an activity from the Young Yoga Masters' manuals for you to play and teach!
You'll also get your kids' yoga questions answered with Lead Trainer, Aruna, who has been teaching yoga for over 20 years.
Then meet other kids' yoga enthusiasts in the small group activity.
It's all online through Zoom.
This free check-in is for:
- anyone interested in enhancing their kids' yoga skills.
- those taking the Young Yoga Masters training,
- and graduates of the training,
It's a chance to connect with old friends and meet new people who are into yoga and mindfulness for children.
Registration is now open for the free Training at the link below.
A recording will be provided for those registered.
This free training is brought to you by Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School.
The School is now open for self-paced training, live zoom training, or a combination of these that works for you.
You do not need to be a Registered Yoga Teacher to join the monthly check-in.
Here's What Will Happen:
- Whole Group - Online Yoga Game for you to learn and teach to the children in your life
- Question and Answer with Aruna about Yoga and Mindfulness for Children
- Break-Out Room Activity (small groups)
- Wrap-Up and your options for more training