Let's Meet Online
Let's meet online for a free kids' yoga teacher training for continuing education or an activity from the Young Yoga Masters' manuals to enhance your skills as a kids yoga teacher.
Get your questions answered with Lead Trainer, Aruna, who has been teaching yoga for over 25 years.
You'll also connect with other kids' yoga enthusiasts and teachers and join in the discussion in the chat.
It's all online through Zoom.
This free check-in is for:
- Anyone interested in enhancing their kids' yoga and mindfulness skills,
- Those taking the Young Yoga Masters training,
- Graduates of the training,
- Those considering taking the training who want to meet the trainers and experience the style of training,
- Teachers looking for ideas for their classroom,
- Early Childhood Educators who want ideas for their circle time or room activities,
- Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and those with children in their lives who want to share the tools of yoga and mindfulness,
- Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT's)
- RYT's who want to learn more about getting the RCYT (Registered Children's Yoga Teacher) credential.
It's a chance to connect with old friends and meet new people who are into yoga and mindfulness for children.
Registration is now open for the free Training at the link below.