This Month's Topic:
Topic: New Training Provisions at Yoga Alliance
The Yoga Alliance (YA) Online Training Provisions end on December 31, 2023. YA will announce the requirements for 2024 and beyond. Come talk about what they mean for kids yoga teachers.
Break-Out Room Topic:
Does Yoga Teacher Training Need to be Governed?
Let's Meet Online
Let's meet online for a free kids' yoga teacher training for continuing education or an activity from the Young Yoga Masters' manuals to enhance your skills as a kids yoga teacher.
Get your questions answered with Lead Trainer, Aruna, who has been teaching yoga for over 25 years.
You'll also connect with other kids' yoga enthusiasts in the small group discussion break-out rooms.
It's all online through Zoom.
This free check-in is for:
- Anyone interested in enhancing their kids' yoga and mindfulness skills,
- Those taking the Young Yoga Masters training,
- Graduates of the training,
- Those considering taking the training who want to meet the trainers and experience the style of training,
- Teachers looking for ideas for their classroom,
- Early Childhood Educators who want ideas for their circle time or room activities,
- Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and those with children in their lives who want to share the tools of yoga and mindfulness,
- Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT's) who want to earn Continuing Education hours from a YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider),
- RYT's who want to learn more about getting the RCYT (Registered Children's Yoga Teacher) designation.
It's a chance to connect with old friends and meet new people who are into yoga and mindfulness for children.
Registration is now open for the free Training at the link below.
- Whole Group Discussion of the Monthly topic for you to learn and teach to the children in your life
- Question and Answer
- Break-Out Rooms - the Question for the Month is provided below, we will open the small group break-out rooms to connect with other teachers
- Wrap-Up and your options for more training
Registration is Free
Use the link to register and attend live or watch the replays.
Watch the Replay
This free training is brought to you by Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School.
The School is now open for self-paced training, live zoom training, or a combination of these that works for you.
All are Welcome
You do not need to be a Yoga Teacher to join the monthly check-in.
Continuing Education Hours for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers
If you are currently registered with Yoga Alliance you may count your attendance in the live training or watching the replays as Continuing Education.
Aruna is a registered YACEP.
Note: The free mini-training does not count towards the 96 Hour Certification.
Join the Monthly Mini-Training:
Register for access to the Live-Zoom meeting link.
PLUS get the replays from past months.
Learn Yoga Tools to Share with Children
Connect on Zoom with other Teachers
Get Your Questions Answered About Teaching Kids Yoga
Young Yoga Masters
Lead Trainer, Aruna
Aruna Kathy Humphrys is the founder and Lead Trainer of Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School.
She shares over 20 years experience practicing and teaching yoga and mindfulness so you can take your kids yoga classes to the next level with authentic yoga themes, activities, stories, and games that kids love!
Looking to Get your Kids Yoga Teacher Certification?
This free mini-training will give you a sample of the Yoga Alliance, Registered Children's Yoga School Training at Young Yoga Masters.
If you want to get your full Certification check out:
Save the Date
Upcoming Free Monthly Kids Yoga Teacher Mini-Training Dates:
TBD: June 2023 (will happen after YA announcement)
New Training Provisions at Yoga Alliance
Tuesday, July 11, 2023
7 - 8 am PDT | 10 - 11 am EDT | 2 pm GMT
Ask Me Anything with Lead Trainer Aruna
Thursday, August 24, 2023
7 - 8 am PDT | 10 - 11 am EDT | 2 pm GMT
How to Support and Include Trans and Gender-Diverse Students in Your Yoga Class
Save the date to attend live and participate in the discussion. Dates may change, we recommend you turn on your e-mail notifications to get the meeting links and updates by email.
Replay Posted in 24 Hours
When you register for the training you will have access to replays of past events.