Let's Meet Online
Let's meet online for a free kids' yoga teacher training with an activity from the Young Yoga Masters' manuals for you to play and teach!
You'll also get your kids' yoga questions answered with Lead Trainer, Aruna, who has been teaching yoga for over 20 years and special guests too.
Then you'll meet other kids' yoga enthusiasts in the small group discussion break-out rooms.
It's all online through Zoom.
This free check-in is for:
- Anyone interested in enhancing their kids' yoga and mindfulness skills,
- Those taking the Young Yoga Masters training,
- Graduates of the training,
- Those considering taking the training who want to meet the trainers and experience the style of training,
- Teachers looking for ideas for their classroom,
- Early Childhood Educators who want ideas for their circle time or room activities,
- Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and those with children in their lives who want to share the tools of yoga and mindfulness,
- Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT's) who want to earn Continuing Education hours from a YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider),
- RYT's who want to learn more about getting the RCYT (Registered Children's Yoga Teacher) designation.
It's a chance to connect with old friends and meet new people who are into yoga and mindfulness for children.
Registration is now open for the free Training at the link below.
This Month's Topic:
Wednesday, April 19,
6 - 7 pm EDT | 10 - 11 pm GMT
Topic: Putting Yourself Out There as a Kids Yoga Teacher
Young Yoga Masters' Lead Trainer, Aruna Kathy Humphrys, will share her insights and experiences on how you can promote yourself as a kids yoga teacher.
Break-Out Room Discussion Topic: Tell a story of how kids yoga has helped someone in your life.
What Happens at the Mini-Training:
- Whole Group Discussion of the Monthly topic for you to learn and teach to the children in your life
- Question and Answer
- Break-Out Rooms - the Question for the Month is provided below, we will open the small group break-out rooms to connect with other teachers
- Wrap-Up and your options for more training
Registration is now open
Use the Link Below to Register to Attend Live or Watch the Replays
A recording will be provided for those registered.
This free training is brought to you by Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School.
The School is now open for self-paced training, live zoom training, or a combination of these that works for you.
You do not need to be a Yoga Teacher to join the monthly check-in.
Continuing Education Hours for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers
If you are currently registered with Yoga Alliance you may count your attendance in the live training or watching the replays as Continuing Education.
Aruna is a registered YACEP.
Note: The free mini-training does not count towards the 96 Hour Certification.
Join the Monthly Mini-Training:
Register for access to the Live-Zoom meeting link.
PLUS get the replays from past months.
Learn Yoga Tools to Share with Children
Connect on Zoom with other Teachers
Get Your Questions Answered About Teaching Kids Yoga
Young Yoga Masters
Lead Trainer, Aruna
Aruna Kathy Humphrys is the founder and Lead Trainer of Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School.
She shares over 20 years experience practicing and teaching yoga and mindfulness so you can take your kids yoga classes to the next level with authentic yoga themes, activities, stories, and games that kids love!
Register for the Link
and the Free Replay
Everyone who registers will have access to the live zoom call and the free replay too.
Looking to Get your Kids Yoga Teacher Certification?
This free mini-training will give you a sample of the Yoga Alliance, Registered Children's Yoga School Training at Young Yoga Masters.
If you want to get your full Certification check out:
Save the Date
Upcoming Free Monthly Kids Yoga Teacher Mini-Training Dates:
April 14-16/23: Let's Meet In-Person at the Toronto Yoga Show
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 3-4 pm PDT | 6-7 pm EDT | 10 pm GMT: Putting Yourself Out There as a Kids Yoga Teacher
Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 3-4 pm PDT | 6-7 pm EDT | 10 pm GMT: All Abilities Yoga with the Yoga Alphabet
Mark these dates in your calendar so you can attend live! All times are Eastern Time Zone.
When you register for the training you will have access to all past and future free events.