In this Level 2 Training you begin your action plan for teaching yoga to children.
- Examine effective advertising, networking, and marketing strategies.
- Consider when and how to volunteer.
- How to offer alternative classes like Yoga Camps.
- Create a plan for branching out to provide classes in studios, daycare, school programs, or private classes
Aruna has been a full time yoga teacher since 1998. She has the experience to guide you as you begin teaching new kids yoga classes. In this module you will learn:
- Self-Directed Open Space Learning: In this Mastermind group, you will get clear on your next steps. During the Open Space Learning you will work with others who share similar goals for their kids yoga teaching to break down your goals into achievable actions to move you forward.
- Design a Curriculum for Your Yoga Program: you’ll look at the principles of designing an effective curriculum for the places you want to teach. Whether its a series for a softball team, bringing yoga into your classroom, childcare centre, or therapy office, or teaching in a studio, you’ll have time to work on your personal project and get feedback from your lead trainer and other participants.
- Authentic and Ethical Business Practices: Best Practices for building your yoga class, advertising, and keeping in contact with your students that build a community of like minded individuals who are happy to refer new people to you. You’ll have time to start or update your business plan so you are ready to go out and bring yoga and mindfulness to children.
- Kids Yoga Camps: Slow times, like school holiday time, can become opportunities by offering Yoga Camps. Those interested will look at sample camp schedules and pricing.
- How to Price Your Services: We’ll hold the space for you to explore the market rate for yoga in your area, how much to charge. Then you’ll consider what your ideal schedule looks like and what it would take for you to be become a part-time or full time yoga teacher.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Advertising: Test yourself like the pros do, to learn to create enticing advertisements based on results not hunches.
- Networking and Advertising: What works and what is a waste of money.
- 5 Essentially Free On-line Resources: That can help you build your Yoga Classes, network, advertise, and keep in touch.
- Create an Action Plan for You Next Yoga Sessions: You’ll have time to work on your personal action plan to fulfill your teaching goals then get and give feedback on your plan with others who share similar goals.
Look Inside Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning Certificate
Create an action plan for finding classes and effective advertising, networking, and marketing strategies
- VIDEO - Advertising Your Kids Yoga Classes and Services (60:28)
- VIDEO - Essentially Free Resources to Build Your Business (103:28)
- Practicum Observation: Aruna on Yoga in My School Podcast
- VIDEO - Convert Kit: Aruna Tests this Free Landing Page and Email List (22:34)
- Our Yoga Party!!!!
- How to Get a Testimonial
Registration and Pricing for 16 Hour Certification:
Regular Price: $425*
$50 Savings with Special Online Training Price
*Plus applicable taxes.
This amount is in Canadian dollars. Please check your currency.
Online training gives you no-frills pricing for extra savings. Students can print their own manuals from PDF's provided. Students have the option of purchasing props from a list of recommended resources.
Your 16 Hour Certificate from our Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School, is emailed to you at the successful completion of all modules and course work.
Partial Scholarships: Those whose income has been interrupted may request a code for a partial scholarship when they complete the Course Application. The maximum scholarship is $100 OFF per 16 Hour Certificate.
3 Step Registration Process
There are 3 steps to complete your registration for the 16 Hour Certificate.
- Review the Course Release, Waiver and Refund Policy. By registering you acknowledge your agreement with the Release and Waiver Form and Refund Policy.
- Complete the Course Application here.
- Remit your payment online or through e-transfer.
Your registration is not confirmed until payment and application form are received.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Review the Course Release, Waiver and Refund Policy Here.
Save with the 95 Hour Training Bundle!
Sign up for the entire 95 Hour Certificate and save $510
16 Hour Training: $375*
96 Hour Training: $1740* (That's $290 per 16 Hour Module)
*plus applicable taxes
Find out more about the full 95 Hour Certificate here.