How Ambassador Yoga can help you!
What You Get with the Trainer Fast-Track
The program is designed to give you bite-size portions to set up for your yoga teacher training launch including:
- Manuals: You use Ambassador Yoga’s 700+ page illustrated manuals with a comprehensive table of contents. These manuals are ready to print for you to hand to your students at the start of your training.
- Trainer Lesson Plans: You get easy-to-follow Trainer Lesson Plans for all 160 Contact Hours of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training,
- Online Classroom for Your Students: Your students will learn in an online classroom with 40 Hours of Prerecorded Training in the core curriculum categories of Anatomy and Physiology, and Yoga Humanities,
- Yoga Alliance Syllabus: If you qualify with Yoga Alliance as a Lead Trainer, Ambassador Yoga will upload your School syllabus and all other required documents to Yoga Alliance and make sure your RYS is approved,
- Train-the-Trainer Videos and Personal Guidance: You get online trainer videos that you can access at any time, plus personal guidance with founders Claire and Aruna. You get support through phone, video, and screen-sharing (and if you can visit us in Western Ontario, Canada, we can go over the manuals with you in person). You can ask all the questions you want, get inside tips, and become confident to deliver your training,
- Make the Training Your Own: This training covers the core competencies required in a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, but it needs an experienced Yoga Teacher to bring it to life. You’ll share your expertise and experience through the interactive lesson plans, group discussions, and reflections. You will be able to include the key elements and insights that only you can offer to your students.
- A 5 Star Reputation: You can use our reputation, with 5 Star reviews of the training on Yoga Alliance to promote your Teacher Training,
- You Get a School: You manage your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School. You can teach the whole training yourself, or you can bring in other Trainers to teach for you as you see fit. You can also choose any name for your school or affiliate with our school as Ambassador Yoga and Your City Name.
- Set Your Schedule: You’ll choose a training schedule that works for you and your students.
- The Essential Logistics Checklist covers all the bases to prepare for your Yoga Teacher Training launch.
- Promotional Materials: Website Copy & Promotional Material including email templates and social media images to copy and paste to get the word out about your training.
- Teacher Training Info Night Kit: If you’re not sure how much interest you will have for a Yoga Teacher Training, invite your students to a Free Info Night using this free Kit. Its a good way to gauge the interest! We’ll give you a stack of resources including an event banner, posts for Instagram and Facebook, a poster template, and a PowerPoint presentation to use at your Info night to make the night easy for you to host.
- Updates to the Yoga Alliance Syllabus: If you become a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School, you can leave all the syllabus requirements to us! We will update the Syllabus and Manuals whenever Yoga Alliance does an update and pass them on to you.
- And More. . . Plus we’ll share our years of experience on what works and what doesn’t work for Yoga Teacher Training including Essential Business Procedures for a seamless intake for your students, our lessons learned, and tips from others in the program to support you and help you launch your Yoga Teacher Training.
How can Ambassador help you Launch your Yoga Teacher Training?
The Ambassador Yoga 200 Hour Training can help you launch your Yoga Teacher Training.
To get on the Trainer Fast-Track contact: