- What is Mindfulness: Learn the various ways Mindfulness can be practiced to calm both teachers and students and help them get ready to learn. Get effective tools including the Meditations for Growing Minds Album and Activities to support you in introducing Mindfulness to Children.
- Research on Why Mindfulness is so Popular: Discover how Mindfulness works on the brain and body and the research and evidence that support the practice of Mindfulness.
- Mindful Breathing Tools: Explore breathing tools that kids can practice anytime, anywhere, to help calm the brain, and learn why they work.
- Mindful Movement, Mindful Living: Utilize Mindfulness in everyday activities that don’t a lot of take extra time, such as walking, stretching, or getting a drink of water. Learn to turn typically “boring” times like waiting or doing chores into opportunities to gain clarity and balance.
- Social and Emotional Learning through Games: Practice kid-friendly games and activities that promote Social
Mindfulness for Children: 16 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate
Tools, research and practical activities to introduce Mindfulness to the children in your life
- How this Module Will Work
- Your Links to Join the Zoom Calls
- Use this Spotify Playlist for the Training
- Join the Teacher's Facebook Group
- Stay Connected - Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- PDF - Master List of Activities - Mindfulness for Children
- PDF - Manual - Mindfulness for Children - Print Single Sided
- PDF - Moving Meditations for Growing Minds - New Age Teacher
- PDF - Partial Manual you can Print for Live Training
- AUDIO's: Meditations for Growing Minds
- PDF - Balancing Bird - Make at Home Template
- VIDEO - Anatomy of Stress in the Body (73:35)
- VIDEO - Mindful Movement and Yoga Sequences (13:51)
- VIDEO - Mindful Movement Yoga Class (19:46)
- VIDEO - How long should a yoga pose be (4:12)
- VIDEO - Improvised balancing birds (20:26)
- PDF - Marcia's Powerpiont Presentation
- Video: Why Meditation is a Superpower
- VIDEO - Marcia - Example Class - I love you honey, Yoga moving high to low, Castle of Clouds and circle of Kindness (33:11)
- VIDEO - Mindfulness Group Practice Reflection, and Question and Answer (63:23)
- VIDEO - Using the Class Creator and What to Charge (71:36)
- VIDEO - Sample Lesson Plans, Songs, and Check In (37:24)
Registration and Pricing for 16 Hour Certification:
Regular Price: $425*
$50 Savings with Special Online Training Price
*Plus applicable taxes.
This amount is in Canadian dollars. Please check your currency.
Online training gives you no-frills pricing for extra savings. Students can print their own manuals from PDF's provided. Students have the option of purchasing props from a list of recommended resources.
Your 16 Hour Certificate from our Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School, is emailed to you at the successful completion of all modules and course work..
Partial Scholarships: Those whose income has been interrupted may request a code for a partial scholarship when they complete the Course Application. The maximum scholarship is $100 OFF per 16 Hour Certificate.
3 Step Registration Process
There are 3 steps to complete your registration for the 16 Hour Certificate.
- Review the Course Release, Waiver and Refund Policy. By registering you acknowledge your agreement with the Release and Waiver Form and Refund Policy.
- Complete the Course Application here.
- Remit your payment online or through e-transfer.
Your registration is not confirmed until payment and application form are received.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Review the Course Release, Waiver and Refund Policy Here.
Save with the 95 Hour Training Bundle!
Sign up for the entire 95 Hour Certificate and save $510
16 Hour Training: $375*
96 Hour Training: $1740* (That's $290 per 16 Hour Module)
*plus applicable taxes
Find out more about the full 95 Hour Certificate here.