Tuesday Aug, 25, 6 - 9 pm
Family Yoga Teacher Training
This 4 Hour Module includes:
- 1 Hour prerecorded training
- 3 hour live zoom call training on Tuesday Aug, 25, 6 - 9 pm (EST)
- Certificate of completion for 4 Hours of training that counts towards your 96 Hour Certificate with Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School
- Access to training begins on Aug. 15 and ends Nov. 30, 2020.
Family Yoga and adult and child yoga classes can become the hub of a new community. These classes give people a place to gather for healthy activities, to meet like-minded people who are also interested in yoga, and for some, to meet new friends who have children and form new communities.
- Explore the integral role family yoga can play in building healthy families and healthy community
- Discover over 20 fun games and activities to engage children and adults of all ages
- Create opportunities for families to bond in a positive way
- Learn how to teach mom’s and tots, adult and child yoga, and family yoga classes with all ages,
- Receive a printed 50+ page manual which includes 6 sample lesson plans to use as a template for your future classes as well