Family Yoga and adult and child yoga classes can become the hub of a new community. These classes give people a place to gather for healthy activities, to meet like-minded people who are also interested in yoga, and for some, to meet new friends who have children and form new communities.
- Explore the integral role family yoga can play in building healthy families and healthy community
- Discover over 20 fun games and activities to engage children and adults of all ages
- Create opportunities for families to bond in a positive way
- Learn how to teach mom’s and tots, adult and child yoga, and family yoga classes with all ages,
- Receive a printed 50+ page manual which includes 6 sample lesson plans to use as a template for your future classes as well
Look Inside the Family Yoga Certificate
Explore the integral role family yoga can play in building healthy families and healthy community
- VIDEO - Practicum Question (5:00)
- VIDEO - How to Teach Family Yoga (52:59)
- VIDEO - Lesson Plans to Teach Adult and Tot Yoga (6:13)
- VIDEO - Examples of Mandalas at home! (21:02)
- VIDEO - Examples of classes from participants (48:24)
- VIDEO - Practicum from Live Training with Balls
- VIDEO - Marica Zoom Class - Meaning Stone, I know an Old Lady, Mini Yoga Picnic (37:21)
This 4 Hour Family Yoga Certificate is included at a discounted price in the 16 Hour Family Yoga, Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training (School Age), and Chakras for Children Certificate.
Find out more about discounted 16 Hour Certificate here.
Save with the 95 Hour Training Bundle!
Sign up for the entire 95 Hour Certificate and save $510
16 Hour Training: $375*
96 Hour Training: $1740* (That's $290 per 16 Hour Module)
*plus applicable taxes
Find out more about the full 95 Hour Certificate here.