Wednesday, Aug, 26, 6 - 9 pm
Chakras for Children - Teacher Training
This 4 Hour Module includes:
- Downloadable manuals
- 1 Hour prerecorded training
- 3 hour live zoom call training
- Certificate of completion for 4 Hours of training that counts towards your 96 Hour Certificate with Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School
Times are Eastern Standard Time:
- Saturday, May 1: 10 am – 1 pm
About the Training:
Teach school-age children to build on their innate talents while exploring the Chakras as tools for Social and Emotional Learning. Come explore the Chakras and how to teach them to children using the Young Yoga Masters Chakra activity book and handouts:
- Explore the Chakras with Children: take a Journey through the Chakras through the eyes of a child! You’ll learn how to introduce the Chakras to school age children, tweens, and teens
- Social and Emotional Learning: learn yogic anatomy including the emotions associated with each Chakra and what balance and imbalanced emotions feel like. Discover yoga poses to help restore balance. Identify and express feelings using the Mood Meter.
- Mandalas and Chakras: Explore group yoga poses that create mandalas, group circles that help children practice self-regulation and social skills
- 16 Chakra Activity Sheets: get printable hand outs that explore the Chakras. These 16 pages include yoga poses, quizzes, and more!